26 Apr 2014

LUSH Haul

Hello lovelies, it’s time for another haul. It feels like I have been shopping so much recently and the truth is I have but I’m home from college for my Easter holidays so I figured why not treat myself a little.

Unfortunately I’m going back to the UK soon which means back to my student house and back to only having a bath and not a shower, in some ways this is a real pain because there’s no such thing as a quick shower, having a bath actually takes so much time but it does mean constantly having the excuse to use bath bombs so obviously a trip to Lush was in order.

I also wanted to have a look at some of the Easter range and pick up a few bits before it was gone because I have seen so many great reviews on them and I figured what better time than when I was in Cork with Cían, although poor Cían hates lush, as soon as we walk in he feels nauseous and leaves with a headache which is a real shame because I love Lush so much.

When we got into Lush I headed straight for the table with all the Easter treats on it, I had heard so many great things about the “Bunny Bubble”, bubble bar and as soon as I saw it and smelled it I knew I had to have it, it’s so cute and smells absolutely gorgeous, I can’t wait to use it.

I then picked up the “Fluffy Egg” ballistic, what the label says “A very sweet, very delightful, VERY fluffy pink egg, run yourself the perfect temperature bath, get in, then take a moment to let go of the world outside your bathroom, before launching you ballistic into the water and watch it fizz away”   I’m not quite sure whether this is part of the Easter range or is a permanent product but it looks so pretty and if I’m honest I really can’t say no to anything that is bright pink with flowers.

I then moved over to the tables with all the regular products on, I decided before I went it that I wasn't allowed buy anything that I had used before which was harder than I thought (was nearly impossible to stay away from my beloved “Sex Bomb”).

First thing I picked up was “Space Girl” bath ballistic, what the label says “Get the bath full of water before launching your space ship shaped ballistic. Whizzing it around the bathroom making shzoom shzoom noises is optional: It doesn't add anything to the bath water but it does make bath time a bit more fun” I was drawn in by the pretty colours and glitter this is another product I have read many great reviews about so I knew I had to try it.

Next I picked up the “Butterball” bath ballistic, this is not the most attractive looking of the lush bath bombs but it does smell absolutely incredible so I really couldn't resist dropping it into my basket.

The final bath ballistic I picked up was “Twilight” again it was pink so I couldn't say no and also its absolutely huge which always sways me towards a product, I’m not really sure why but I feel as if maybe it’s more value for money.

The last time I picked up was the “Popcorn” lip scrub and this actually broke the rule I set for myself because this was a re purchase, I recently ran out of my lip scrub and absolutely love it so I need to pick up another.

I really want to try a face mask from Lush but unfortunately the staff in the Lush store in Cork weren't very helpful so I didn't really get to speak to them about a face mask so I will just have to wait till the next time I visit a lush store.

If you could recommend a face mask that you enjoy using that would be absolutely amazing. What are your favourite Lush products, anything you would recommend me try? 




4 comments:

  1. Oh I love a good Lush haul. Some of the best bath bombs there too :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lush far too much, I haven't done a good lush shop in ages now, I absolutely love there bath bombs. :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. I wish that there was a lush where I lived :( these look so amazing!!!

    -Amber
    http://theambiismiley.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order Lush online sweetie, you should definitely make an order and try some of the stuff out you won''t regret it. :) Xxx

      Delete